Holy Week


There’s been a significant uptick in posts here recently, what with my penning three and four homilies per week in preparation for Holy Week, and quite a few have been offered out of order. Thus, for any seeking a sensible sermon series leading up to Easter, please follow the links below.

Orpheus Failed has proven surprisingly popular with other clergy, and I’ve always wanted to begin a homily with the opening lines of The Iliad, as in Sing the Rage.

For those looking to catch up on our Lenten vespers series on the Six Ages of the World, here they are in order.

And just for the heck of it, here’s a brief Paschal Observance that I was asked to deliver earlier this month, with a general overview of Holy Week.

A blessed Triduum and Holy Pascha to all my fellow sinners. I’ll catch you on the flipside.

Comments